Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

I've been a busy bee!


I have said it before, but I'll say it again,
I LOVE MY FAMILY & FRIENDS!
They are the best!

This weekend hubby and I were busy...
FRIDAY night- we went to my best friends birthday party
SATURDAY morning- drove to Southern Oregon,
stopped in Eugene to visit with friends,
and arrived at my wonderful Grandparents house around 6pm
SUNDAY- went to church with my Mama,
then she and I went to my cousins baby shower
while Hubby hung out at Starbucks,
and then we were on the road again heading home.
by 10pm we flung out tired bodies into bed
and cozied up to a good nights rest.

I really enjoyed this trip with Hubby. The near 10 hours we spent driving together were a lot of fun.
We talked about our favorite memories of each other, different legal arguments about this and that, {We do this often... Hubby is almost done with Law School you know... & He is super smart},
we talked about our future, and we laughed a lot about silly little things. {We also do this often}

There are so many things I want to write about, but tonight is not the night to do that. My Love is not giving me the space to do so :)
I will shut my computer, and give him my attention.
I LOVE MY HUBBY.

No comments: