Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sibling Love


I got to hang out with both my little seester and my little brother today! 
This picture represents them both so well in my opinion. Andrew, my 'little' brother- though much larger than I, is wonderful! He is such a stud, and EVERYONE loves him. He is clever, funny, witty... caring, compassionate, thoughtful... opinionated {which isn't always a bad thing}, passionate and has a good heart. I just love him. And am sooo blessed that I have him in my life. I still get giddy when he comes over to hang out with me! Like I'm the most privileged person in the whole world.
My seester {this is what we call each other}, is beautiful! She and I connect like, well, sisters do :) Our souls are linked in the neatest ways. We used to drive to the beach every weekend together! We would sing, talk to God and look back on our adventurous childhood... Now we are both married, and though our schedules have changed, we still find time to connect and appreciate this special bond. I couldn't ask for a more amazing seester; she encourages me and is always showing me the humility of Christ. I could learn a thing or two from her.
Love you Andrew and Ashley!

2 comments:

iheartkiwi said...

How sweet is that!

I am the oldest of four so I know how special sibling relationships are :)

Anonymous said...

This is a great photo of Andrew and Ashley. And I, for one, think all three of you completely rock! Auntie D ;)