Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Talented Man

Tomorrow marks Hubbys and my anniversary! We have a fun day planned and I will share with you all of it's details once it's passed. For now though I will share this with you :)
 Do you see that little set of gifts there on the window sill? Those are for me from my sweet Love, and the best part is the fact that on the smaller gift, he tied a bow around it! {this is something he sees me do often in gift wrapping and always says how impressed he is with my "skills". So this time he impressed me with his skills! After getting ready this morning, I came out of the bathroom to find these waiting for me, beautifully enveloped and him standing proud waiting for my words of praise... he is cute sometimes.
                                                            
                                     I wonder what's inside?

2 comments:

echo said...

awe... so sweet! Good job shawn :)

Newlyweds on a Budget said...

happy anniversary! how exciting!!!