Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

We will be Photographed

Today has been a pretty productive day so far. I have continued on my organizing projects and am so proud of myself and how much I have done! I've even gone through my purses and cleaned each of them out!
Over and over again I thought to myself, "There it is!", as missing lotions and headbands and pens and little notebooks were tucked away in the pockets of my different bags. {I am the girl who changes purses with each outfit. Making sure of course that it matches!} My favorite find today was the charger to my camera! Woot! now I can start taking pictures!
Currently, most all of the pictures Hubby and I have together are of themed parties we've gone too... We honestly haven't taken very many pictures over the years. We have a few, and are happy with them, but we'd really like to start taking more, even for our children to someday see.
Gangsters Paradise

Cowboys and Indians 

Punk Rock Prom

Costume Party {Where's Waldo & Wenda}

We've gone to a couple more but these are the photos available to me now. Hubby and I have fun getting dressed up. But, those aren't the only photos we want to represent ourselves by :) Even though they are cute! {and I am sure our future children will like seeing their Mommy and Daddy looking silly---I just got really excited to have kids}

The rest of my day will be filled with a little more writing/typing {I am working on a story! an exciting young adult fictional piece!} a meeting at church and then home to finish up a couple projects. This weekend has been perfect!

P.S. Hubby bought me flowers on Friday! 
I love him.
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Juanita Welborn said...

What cute pictures! love the way God unites two souls that are meant to be together forever.