Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Daily Goals

Tonight, I thought I'd share with you 
what I'm aiming to do on a daily basis.
One of my greatest desires is to live an all around healthy life.  
And recently, I've taken a look at how things are going, 
and I decided I'd like to make some adjustments.


#1
I am trying to eat 6 small, balanced meals a day.
Honestly, I could go all day without eating and that is not good!
Food needs to become priority for me. 
Might sound silly to you, but I mean serious business in this department. 
My body needs food!



#2
Water! 
I will drink half my body weight in ounces a day!
There are many, many, many reasons why drinking water is beneficial.
You all should look it up.
And drink water too!
{with this, I'm drinking less coffee as well}



#3
I am reading ten chapter of the Bible a day.
Starting in Genesis and going straight through.
Plus I am memorizing a short verse each week!
Which I will share with you in another post.

-I'm really excited to be starting all of this. I crave routine and it feels so good to be making these types of choices for my life. My prayer is that I will be healthier mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. If my heart is to love my husband, family and friends, I want all that I am to be the best that I can be for them!-



{allimagesviagoogle}

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I saw that you started following my blog so I thought I'd check out yours! I think your daily goals are great... I'm currently working on reading through the Bible this year too! {post about this to follow in the near future :) } Anyway, thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!

AJD ∞ said...

Thanks for following! Your blog is really cute! It's always nice to find fellow Pacific Northwesterners on here. In the past year I've decided to live a healthier life as well. It's a challenge at first, but it totally pays off and becomes a normal part of your routine. Good luck! :]

Happy Wife said...

I look forward to reading you future blogs Chelsea, thanks for stopping by, and AJD, Boundless is a new favorite of mine :)