Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Ten Hours of Silly!


This was their favorite photo of us and I promised I'd post it.
Isn't it funny how children chose which pic is the best. 
Not because of the how we all look, but for them,
they liked this one because of the crazy colors!

Today, I spent ten silly hours with these wonderful friends of mine.
-William, Ben, and Jack {the little man in the back}-
For two years I was privileged to be their nanny
and though it's been about two years since then,
I try to see them as often as possible.
They mean the world to me!
"LOVE YOU BOYS! TONS AND TONS!"

On a non-related note... My lovely mama is coming up to P-town on Thursday and I'm really looking forward to having her here. {She's the best!} I have a feeling that this weekend to come is going to be a fun one!

Welp, I'm going to read my book {"The Beekeepers Apprentice"}
before I go to sleep.
While Hubby studies for the MPRE test {part of passing the BAR exam - remember, he's a smarty pants!}

Sorry this was so scattered and short... I am tired and forming sentences right now is not happening naturally!
Hope you all had a wonderful Monday!
xoxo
Happy Wife

No comments: