Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

At the core of my being...

I've changed a lot over the years...
And for the most part, I am SO thankful for the changes.
But other times, it makes me a little sad.

At the core of my being, 
I am an adventurer, a dreamer of the seemingly impossible.
A writer, a teacher, a friend and mother{these instincts are rooted deep within}
I am a lover, and sometimes fighter. I will stand for Truth and defend what is dear to me.
My heart beats wildly over a thousand things.

.....

it's 9:35 pm, and I started this around 9:30 am
Ah! The busy life... 

To sum up what I was saying this morning...
I miss living out all of those passions and dreams.
I HATE getting caught up with life's mundane tasks and becoming a zombie to the world around. 
Today has been filled with ideas and thoughts about how to change all this.
For now I will dream on them and pray that God shows me His heart concerning the matter.

Spring has sprung Lovely Friends.
Though the sky pours rain, 
the once naked trees are being clothed in pink!

Maybe Hubby will buy me some pretty tulips soon!
*hint*hint*
"I know you read this sometimes!"


I'm happy tonight.
Not that on other nights I am not happy...
It's just different right now.
My sweet friends are such a blessing, really, truly, they make my world go round.
Hubby and I are growing closer.
And I'm discovering myself again...
I like me. 

goodnight little blog
see you in the morning
Happy Wife

3 comments:

Claire said...

:) I'm glad your happy, and i hope you get your tulips x

effy♥steff said...

Thats true, its so bad when we just do the same things every day like zombies without really caring for whats going on around us, but im happy that you're happy and hopefully your husband gets the hint of the tulips :)

http://effysteff.blogspot.com/
:)

Cole said...

Hi there! I just wanted to stop over and tell you that you won a giveaway on my blog today. Come see! And when you get a chance if you'll email me your address so that I can send you your new wreath. :)