Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Goodbye Facebook

"Au Revoir"


As much as I love being able so share life with family and friends through Facebook, I am putting an end to it this weekend :( I need to simplify my life, call the people I'd like to talk to and keep relationships personal. Intimacy is lost in Facebook{personal opinion}, and it kinda makes me sad how we get caught up in technology. {Though I do appreciate it greatly at times!} I am inviting Facebook friends to join me here if you want to keep up with my Happy Wife life. I would LOVE to have you along for the ride! and honored if you'd like to follow my blog. {you can without having a blogger account if you are wondering} Much of my heart is for you. To encourage you and share with you my joys and struggles. I will do my best to respond to every one of your comments individually. And I will keep in touch with you all via cell phone and e-mail as well.
          xoxo
{kisses and hugs!}
HappyWife
p.s.
My Facebook account will be closed by the end of this weekend...

No comments: