Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I will Respond!

Dear {A Happy Wife with a Happy Life} Readers,
Just thought I'd send you a quick note to tell you thank you for the sweet words and lovely compliments you leave in your comments! I'm glad to have you around to share life with and when you comment it makes me feel a little less like I'm talking to myself {which I honestly don't always mind... sometimes I like talking to myself... it brings a lot of clarity to things... then again, I think I talk more to God then myself... anyway, back to you.}
I wanted to let you know that as often as possible, I will respond to your comments. Some days are busier than others, but for the most part, if you comment, you will hear back from me. You are appreciated! Happy Hump Day!


3 comments:

Meg said...

I always think the same. Sometimes comments just make me realize that others are along for this journey with me. :)

Happy Wife said...

Exactly! Friendship is HUGE for me... being on this journey with others is special. Thanks for your comment :)

Claire said...

haha i can realte to this, no one like talking to themselves.. :) thought i'd follow so i can comment more haha