Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Life is big.

In my down time this weekend, I've been 'surfing the web' and finding so many fun things I plan on owning at some point in my near future. I honestly don't go shopping very often...
Here are a few things I found yesterday.
This pillow made me laugh... I'd probably put it on a chair in my bedroom.

This watch is cool! I love bright colors.

I'd hang this print in my living room. LOVE is the answer!
Jesus is the answer! And He is LOVE.


I told Hubby that we need to start working on having a child now. Just so I can put them in this!

These are amazing... leather is great wouldn't it be fun to carry your groceries away in them.

all found @
>WANTIST<




I haven't written on a super personal note lately... there are so many thoughts racing through my mind. It's hard to know what to say sometimes when you don't even know what to think.
Things are going well. Hubby and I are enjoying a relaxing Saturday together and will attend church tonight, followed by friends and games at our place.
Our marriage is good, tough at times, but good. A lot is changing, with Hubby finishing up school, and my job ending in June. I'm planning a trip to Texas at the end of summer 
where we'll see my Dad and Cheryl as well as go to Six Flags... 
One of these days, I'll sit down and actually write from my heart... 
I need to.
God has continued to surround us with His hand of blessing and we are excited to be on this journey together. Really, there is nothing to complain about, nothing to worry about, nothing to be ungrateful over... We have each other, we have His mercy which is new every morning, and we have today.
Life is big. I think I'm learning how to take it all in during this season.
Yep, that's it.
Alrighty, Happy Saturday loves.
Hope your are all thankful for something today.

3 comments:

Jac said...

ahh! I love the "let's make out" pillow!

sarah{thegreendandelion} said...

love the watch! and i'm not really a watch girl. :)

Kelsey said...

That pillow is great! It probably wouldn't be all that hard to make either. I hope you end up getting it.

Kelsey