Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Memories

Since I'm saying goodbye to Facebook, I went through all my photos and saved a bunch that I didn't have filed elsewhere. Over the course of my life I have been super blessed by the friends God has brought me... we've had so much fun throughout the years, and as our relationships grow, the good times just keep getting better! 

{I'm using this blog as a way to keep in touch with faraway family, and share, with anyone else who would like to read it, of the adventures in my life. Too, I will write here at times like I would in a journal... to the older me, to my children, to me grandchildren. Simply, this is where I will stow away little treasures of my life.}

Today, I will add some photos that brought an instant smile to my face!

me, Mike & Dani

New Years Eve dinner with dear friends

Broomball! 
{I'm in the white and pink knee high socks}

"Shamba" = Shannon & Amber
Zambia 2006

Christmas in July party!
us roommates had such a fun time putting this party on
me, Dani, Tabitha & Maxy

Hubby's family, now mine!
plus my "little" brother Andrew behind me.
I LOVE THEM!


No comments: