Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Sharing is Caring..

I am still unwinding from the last four days...
They were fun, tiring and such an incredible blessing!
Today I will be at home, drinking coffee alone {ah silence!},
hot tubbing with my dear friend Loni, and later watching Wall Street 2 with Hubby.
{for fun we watch all the Lawyer movies together, 
since Hubby will be one of those smarty pants at the end of the year you know!}
...................
Who wants to see some pretty necklaces?
I just bought the 'Amour' one!
Danni @ >Oh, Hello Friend< has such a sweet blog,
and her Etsy shop is filled with such dainty & unique items. 






Don't you just want to wear one?!

>blog here<

>Etsy Shop here<

If I could, I'd own each one of these gems. 
Which one would you wear?


xoxo
Happy Wife


ps. I fell into deeper love with Hubby this week!
He has the heart of a servant, but leads with a strength 
that would bring anyone to follow him.

3 comments:

Lindsay Jewell said...

So hard to choose! But that fourth one always catches my eye.

Nice to meet you! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. :)

Happy Wife said...

That 4th one is pretty! and I'm glad you stopped by.

effy♥steff said...

I cant pick one! I like the owl and the elephant the most :)