Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

For the love of shoes

There are so many things I want to say...
So much of my heart that I want to share...
But time is short and all too often hurried.
When I get a moment to sit, to really sit,
without thinking that I need to get up and get things done,
I'll pour out, and my fingers will translate upon these keys,
the world within my head.

For now, I'll share something that doesn't take much time, or thinking.
I found these shoes on line, and wonder what it would be like to own a pair.
The End.






--->Fergie Shoes<---


A tout a l'heure mes ami
Je t'aime


6 comments:

Sarah said...

those are so cute! my fave are the second pair!

Erin said...

So cute, order me a pair while your at it :)

sarah{thegreendandelion} said...

those shoes are totally awesome! i want every color :)

echo said...

skinny heal! no good for clumsy me :) love you and had fun with you last night even though we were far away from each other most the night!

Happy Wife said...

If I end up getting a pair I'll let you loves know how they work out :)

Meredith said...

so fun! love the heel. i so need more heels in my life. don't we all though? ;)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS