Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello SUNday.

"Soleil, all over me, warm sun..."


The sun is shining brightly between the cracks of the clouds. 
As blue begins to take over the grey all my worries are washed away.


This morning Hubby and I talked about our future.
A lot will be changing within this year...
both of our jobs will,
more than likely our living situation.
Hubby has the BAR to take/pass.
We will travel to Texas the first week of August for a vacation and to visit my Dad.
And I have an adventure I might be going on after that.
Then, maybe we'll add another member to our little family.
Both my Love and I are well aware of the fact that Gods plans are often a bit different than our own, so we hold the ones we make loosely within our hands.
His ways are beyond ours. 
They are better and far more perfect that what we see as best.
God is good and He surrounds us in His wonderful love and care.


Here's to a sunny day and living for our Lord!
xoxo
HappyWife




3 comments:

echo said...

yeah!! for fun plans and the fact that God's are even MORE fun and exciting!!! Maybe he'll start off the plans with a new member :) ha!

iheartkiwi said...

What a great post. Can't wait to see what the future holds for you guys!

Alicia said...

Love this post, ahhh the future. Change is exciting. love you!