Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I like my home.

This was my living room last night...
Perfectly quiet and calm...


I like my home.

Right now, I'm sitting on the couch...
Cuddled up in a blanket with some coffee and the sound of rain falling from the heavens.
Those curtains are always open.
and always letting in some form of the worlds light, even in it's darkness.
...
Today is a new day.
I will spend it joyfully.
{note, my heart is not feeling joy today - for different reasons - but I will be thankful and praise God for all of the wonderful blessings that surround me}

How will you spend today friends?
xo
Happy {sometimes sad} Wife

4 comments:

echo said...

i don't want you sad! are the curtains new? I don't remember them... love the new blog look!

Sarah said...

Love your living room! It looks so peaceful and cozy!

Danya said...

Love it - looks so cozy! :) I'm a fan of pj's+coffee+rain.

Claire said...

looks lovely! I love my home too, i have to leave it now and go to work and i'm reluctant x