Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My life is a Masterpiece


Sigur Rós - Hoppípolla from Sigur Rós on Vimeo.


"Hello Wednesday! It's good to see you."
today is a little rainy, but my heart is feeling warm and cozy, which is exactly how days like this should be experienced!

I've been listening to Sigur Ros a lot lately. Them, and magical pieces by James Newton Howard.
Honestly, a lot of these beautiful melodies bring me to tears.
I imagine life as it was meant to be...
I imagine one day being in perfect peace and discovering true harmony.
As these songs develop into the crescendo, my heart is overwhelmed with an uncontrollable emotion...
Yesterday, I sobbed during one of the songs.
Yes, sobbed.
Like I cried, really hard!
I was on my way home from work, and it was pretty out.
My windows were rolled down a bit, and the breeze was blowing gently through my hair.
{If I hadn't been driving, I'd have had my eyes shut...}
"The Door in the Air" by Harry Gregson-Williams was playing LOUDLY from my speakers.
It's almost as if the orchestra is with me! And I am caught up in an incredible masterpiece.
My life is a masterpiece... by the Master of all art and creativity.
This is what brought me to tears... I am a part of something so grande.
me, simple and plain, me, has a special role in this world.

I sobbed.
 ...it was a needed release.

My purpose is a masterpiece, with many overwhelming crescendos.
And so is yours.




No comments: