Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Etsy Love

I've been finding lots of random little treasures on Etsy these days...
Some of them I'd like to purchase, while others are just fun to look at and admire. Kinda like window shopping I guess.



 This tie would look super cool around Hubby's neck.

And these pretty little succulents would be beautiful in one of my window sills.

Maybe in a little girls room at some point?

Lace + Leather = Yes Please!

This makes me smile.

Could use these colorful library cards in so many ways.

Hubby could buy me this mug and write a sweet little love note on it!
or maybe have somebody else write it for him... his writing isn't so legible!
Love you Babe!


I'm off to do a little pilates, make some dinner and love on my wonderful Hubby.
XOXOXO
HappyWife


1 comment:

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

such cute things! that tie is super cool!