Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

No More Elephant!

Dear Diary,
I am grateful for my friend Loni,
The warm sunshine,
Mozart playing through the speakers at Insomnia,
My new and very comfy skirt,
And for the opportunity to grow and learn about life with an ever patient and forever loving heavenly Father.


"God, Thank You for always being by my side. For showing me that you believe in me, and blessing me with a thousand things that if it were up to me, I don't think I deserve.
Thank You for surrounding me with such caring friends. And thank You for my loving Hubby.
I am learning to not be so hard on myself... and to let go of the enormous elephant of a burden that I place upon my shoulders to have "it" all together." 


Strictly No Elephants! 
They are no longer aloud here!
{at least not in the form of perfectionism!}


"As much as it's been tough realizing how ridiculous I've been, I am so happy to be in this place of starting over with You and Your perspective on living. I am humbled and recognize my need for You in a way that's long been missing. I love you!"


xoxo
Happy Wife

1 comment:

Lynn {hearted girl} said...

that was weird hey? blogger really wreaked havoc around the blogosphere. i've been trying to do damage control for days, yipes and i remember that post above. it does deserve repeating. i commented on it before and it was very thought provoking indeed!

love the prayer and letting go of that elephant. well said lades, you do deserve the blessings you've been given and many more too. thank you Amber, the comment you left me was so sweet and i appreciate your kindness. ♥