Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Seriously loving this weather! 
Dreaming about heaven and filled to the brim with joy!

Check it out friends:
Fleet Foxes!
new cd 12 songs for $5.00 on Amazon!

One of my favorite summer memories is this:

Christmas in July with roommates a couple years back!
So fun & so flipping hot!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!
This year we're celebrating the 4th a little differently. Hubby's studied all morning, while I've been at home relaxing on my own. I went swimming around 10, did some laundry and watched tv/Netflix while looking through magazines. Hubby is napping right now, though I need to wake him up... We're heading to his parents for a potluck with family and neighbors. And then we'll head out to meet up with a group of friends to watch fireworks. Pretty low key, but still good. Normally we go to the St. Paul Rodeo, though I'm not bummed to miss it. Personally I'm kinda ready to do something different. Who know's where we'll be a year from now... oh the possibilities! 

Catch you all on the flip side!
{I'm such a dork}

xoxoxo





2 comments:

Jolene said...

Sometimes low key is the best! We had a FULL weekend and I am exhausted!!!! glad you are embracing life as it changes.

LaynahRose said...

Ha, christmas in july, that's the cutest. Low key is the way to go.