Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's OVER!!

Not sure I could handle anymore!
.........

Hubby called and said he's on his way home!!
The BAR has been completed!!!
Now we pray it's been defeated!

Test results should come sometime in September.
we will not hold our breathes,
or stress over what's to come,
but trust that God has all things mapped out in a perfect design
and that we are a part of it!

Here we go!

You've all probably noticed that I rarely post pics of my Love and I here in this little blog journal...
Well, it's because Hubby doesn't think he's very photogenic... and doesn't care too much for photo taking. 
BUT, last night I told him that I wanted to start taking a picture each day of us. {lookin' good or not}
For memories sake... as a little reminder of all that we go through and share together.
Maybe, just maybe he'll agree and we can begin our photo a day tonight!

YAY FOR NO MORE BAR!

1 comment:

Jess said...

YAY!!
Fingers crossed for his results!
BTW, love the photo idea!