Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The World As We've Known It Is About To Change!

Seriously! SO BLESSED!
My Love and I had such a wonderful time last night. 
We laughed are butts off over something silly he did. I'm not sure I've ever seen him laugh so hard...
despite the looming BAR hanging above my hubbies head, we giggled and snuggled and shared happy moments.
Tonight we're going out to celebrate the Hub's Birthday & BAR completion with a small handful of friends. We are beyond privileged to have them walk along side us! They keep us sane and bring much joy to our lives.


Too, thanks to all of you who leave words of encouragement and support in the little comment boxes below. I cherish each one.


xoxo
Happy Wife

1 comment:

Claire said...

aww wits good to laugh. We had date night out at a pub for tea the other night. And i didnt take my BB. This is going to be a regular from now on :)