Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Yes Please!

Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Dessert!








Food at it's finest!

Just bought THE best cherries tonight! 
On my way home from Whole Foods I ate one... "Oh my gosh!" said I to myself out loud!  :)
Came to a stop sign, pulled another one from the bag and placed it in my mouth... "Oh my GOSH!"
Over and over I did this... throwing stems and spitting pits out the window {classy I know} as I devoured the little delicious gifts from God.
Seriously, they were SO good! 
{I couldn't eat all two pounds at once though... I wanted to, but didn't! Tomorrow morning, breakfast is going to be amazing! "Oh my gosh" amazing. I can't wait!}

What kind of foods do you like to eat in the summer?

.....
thought I'd write a bit longer but Hubby's in bed, I know, just waiting for me... He's so funny! Not normally someone I'd call needy :) but I'm realizing that he doesn't like to go to sleep without me next to him. I guess that's not needy... more like love. 
Okay, I might be back tomorrow. 
Goodnight lovelies. 
xoxo
Happy Wife




1 comment:

LaynahRose said...

I have been eating cherries like its my job this summer, I can totally relate :)