Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Georgetown & Family

My love and I spent the last week in:

It was pretty warm...

though bearable due to the fact that time was spent with family.

This is Pat
my bother from another Mother

And Stephanie
my sister from another mister

{Renee, my other sis. from anotha mis. not pictured}
:(


Me and Cheryl/my Stepmom.

Oy, we ate SO MUCH good food!

And played Wizard and Phase 10

Hubby was the life of the party most days!

Basically, it was a rip roarin grand old time!

And just as we began to get tired...

We were served some tasty treats!

Which fueled us into more days of fun!!

Dad posing for the camera {phone}.

The Sexy Hubby posing...
isn't he such a stud!

We are sad to have said goodbye to the family,
but were so blessed by their hospitality!
The time we spent with them was exactly what we needed.

My love and I are now in San Antonio and 
staying at the Hotel Havana


Alright, no more blogging for me, 
I've gotta soak up as much vaca as possible!
Heading home tomorrow.


Portland, I miss you!

2 comments:

Claire said...

i dont know what wizard or phase ten is but it looks like you had a great time!!

AJD ∞ said...

Hey, lady! Thank you so much for your encouragement. It's always so nice getting a comment from you, you always have something insightful to say. I appreciate it. Your trip to Texas looks like it was lovely! And Phase 10 is so long and so fun. I love playing that while catching up with people.