Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Home




Cozy Dining Room Table
Family and Friends,
Food, Games and Good Convo.


Lace is ALWAYS Pretty.


Someday... 


Love Pillows
Love Color


Enjoy the Environment in which you Work
Be Inspired


Never Stop Encouraging


Keeping Up With the 
Chores in Style


Happy Place for 
Reading,
Writing,
Praying,
& Simply Sitting Still For A Bit.


{I have a folder on my desktop where I keep photos like this for ideas, but I don't keep track of where they're all from. If any of these photos 'belong' to you, please let me know and I'll make sure to give you credit.}

I'm off to church tonight to work on some things for Haiti! 
Guess what?! I'm learning Creole! 
:)

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo
Happy Wife


1 comment:

Claire said...

is that your handwriting? i love seeing peoples handwriting. Hope all is going well :)x