Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Heat Wave


Thought I'd share a photo of me and my Pops.
We spent our morning driving around Austin checking out the scenery and taking in the sights.
Dad should be a tour guide. He knows a little bit of everything and has a store house of knowledge about the most random things. Hubby and I will leave here aware of all the inner workings of this land.
Today the temps are supposed to be around 104*
Personally, I'm loving the heat! Though, it's not something I have to deal with on a regular basis.


BUT, I'm also kinda missing cold days.
Curling up all cozy in my chair, looking out the window at the rain and hearing it fall onto the trees outside. Always good times there...


photo taken last fall


Dad and the Hubs are both taking naps. 
So I'm relaxing and about to go join Stephanie in watching a movie.
{I'll post photo's of everyone at a later point.}


Happy Monday to you all! 

2 comments:

Claire said...

the sun has arrived here as well!! Of course that means ice cream sales are.....high haha busy busy!

AJD ∞ said...

Austin is so fun! Your trip sounds wonderful. I miss the heat so much, but I know that while I was living in it, I wasn't its biggest fan... Oh well. I hope Texas was/is good to you!