Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...


My living room floor is covered in boxes...
I've filled 5, and am now sitting on the couch, responding to a few important e-mails and watching a little tv.

Today's been good. 
Have I written about Haiti?
I'm going in October for about 10 days.
And this morning much more clarity and purpose 
was presented to me as to why this trip will be perfect for my life's journey. I will tell you more about it at a later point, but I'm excited.
The edge of a vast world filled with opportunity and learning is in front of me and I'm gearing up to step into it full force.

I am so very grateful for the people God has placed in my path.
They speak words of wisdom and love on a regular basis and without their voices, I'm not sure where I'd be. 

Alrighty, back to packing.
This move is going to be E-Z!!!
Out the door, down one flight of stairs across the parking lot to another flight of stairs, up them and to our new front door!
We're hoping to wrangle in a few of our friends to help out on Saturday, which of course they would then be given drinks and pizza afterward for their kindness! Of course!

Hope you're all doing well on this sunny {at least outside my window it's sunny} day!
Peace out,
Happy Wife

3 comments:

echo said...

I would help you move if I were not huge preggo :) love you! cannot wait to hear about your clarity and change of heart!

Belly B said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip to Haiti!!! Sounds so exciting!

Belly B :)

AJD ∞ said...

Oh my goodness. Haiti?! Amazing. A friend from home just went for about a month and came back a TOTALLY changed woman. This is exciting news for you!