Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thankful!


                            Ben and his slick moves.


I am thankful for today.
Thankful for the time I get to spend with my friends Ben, Will & Jack.
Thankful for laughter,
and love.
For sunshine,
and cool breezes.
I am thankful for my husband Shawn.
Thankful for the way that he provides for me,
and the way that he holds me.
Kisses, I am thankful for those.
I am also thankful for family
and friends
and the random people that I meet who bless me with a smile.
I am thankful for smiles,
and the ability to cry.
Thankful for JESUS, 
and HIS mercy's which are new every morning.
I am thankful for the life that I know.
Thankful to have a healthy body,
peace,
a home,
and a bed...


"Let everything that has breath, praise the LORD"

2 comments:

Claire said...

i am thankful to have a job. I'm reminding myself more about that lately as i'm feeling the itch at work....

Kimia Kline said...

haha ben is a rockstar. that video put such a smile on my face!