Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

FAMILY!!!


I stinking LOVE them!
Andrew, Ashley and I are all hanging out listening to music from way back when.
Music is just not the same as it used to be...
and I don't know about you, but I miss it!
Songs used to have so much more meaning.

Memories... Senegal, Homeschooling, Fresno, Parents splitting up, Bayridge!
Us 'kids' have been through a lot together...
Praise God for keeping us so normal ;)


Today's been pretty chill. Got a few things done and learned a little bit more about how to take care of this body while prego.
Ashley came over at 6 and then us sibs had dinner together and played a game.
{Hubby's at a mens retreat with our church}
We're thinking we might watch Gnomeo and Juliet next. 
I've gotta say it again, I LOVE them! 
SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!
-"Mom, we can't wait for you to be here next weekend!"-

"Thank You God for the wonderful blessing of family. And thank You for holding us so close. Your presence has been the constant source of strength in our lives and we owe You all the praise!
Thank You for being the glue that holds us all together!"

No comments: