Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Cheers to Breathing! and Babies! and Best Friends!

SOOO MUCH HAPPENING!!!
Hubby passed the BAR!
Friday at 1:59 I got a text saying "I PASSED"

It was as if a HUGE weight was lifted off my shoulders. 
I can only imagine how AMAZING Shawn feels
{note- he's not one to talk much about feelings}
We can breathe now!! 
Hubby's gonna be an attorney!!!
sworn in October 6th and the fun begins!

We've had a full house lately.
Andrew lives with us, which has been a lot of fun having him around.
But we've also had people staying with us on and off for the last two weeks.
Aunt Deanne and Dawson
Mom
David Ramirez and his friend David
Cole {actually met him on the flight to Texas}
and then Aunt Deane, Mackenzie and Aubrey will be here this coming weekend.
We LOVE sharing our home with others! 
I have been super blessed to be taken care of by so many people who have opened up their home to me in the past, I figure, pay it forward right? It brings me joy at least!

The Hubs and I have been doing well.
The other night we were trying to go to bed early... 10:30 we were in bed
Instead of sleeping we talked and laughed, and talked and laughed a little more
and then I looked at the clock, and it was 12:30!!!
Reminded in those times how wonderful it is to have such a great friend as my Husband.

Being pregnant has it's ups and downs like anything.
Knowing that we're going to have a baby, a new little addition to our family is such a special feeling.
I'm excited for what's to come, and in awe of the whole process!
But still being in the first trimester, 
I'm dealing with a bit of tummy ups and downs,
more tired than normal, and now question the friendliness of all foods :)
"Thank you Lord for the wonderful wonderful women surrounding me!!! 
They are my sisters and dearest friends and they carry me through things with a kindness and gentleness that is similar to Your own. I love them and I love YOU!"


been thinking about snow... 
and fun memories of playing in it with my lovely Dani

Happy Monday!
 ps I am SO glad it's raining!
Had my candles lit all morning. Pretty music serenading me, 
and heading over now to cozy up with coffee, good covo & Michele.




No comments: