Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fantastic Floral

I can't get over how much I love this coat!


1. Slept well last night!
2. Enjoyed time in the Word this morning. also My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers 
   "All God's men are ordinary men made extraordinary by the matter He has given them." 
... I just like that my Heavenly Father is all a part of making me extraordinary. So "here You go God, I'm all Yours! I love life with You."
3. The sun is shining! 
4. Must go for walk!
5. Pick up prescriptions for the Hubs {He's having surgery tomorrow}.
6. Hmmm... maybe I'll buy some flowers for my home! 
7. Yes, I will buy some flowers for my home!
8. Ah!! Okay, it's 1:20! Time to get off this b-hind and get some stuff done.
9. Need to vacuum!
10. And... I want that coat! You know, the one in the picture above.

Getting up, and heading out.
xoxo
Happy Wife

3 comments:

Claire said...

lol that coat is pretty cute, good luck for your hubs...and every home should have flowers x

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

i wish you didn't show me this coat because now i am obsessing too. it's perfect!!
xo TJ

Mrs. Pancakes said...

That is a lovely and unique coat!