Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

I want DONUTS!

I'll take a bucket full of donuts please!



Saw these photos on Pinterest and am now drooling...
Maybe I'd only eat half of one,
But still, a donut sounds SO GOOD!
If you know me well, you know that it's a rare occasion when I want something so sweet. 

Donut muffins...

Donut holes...

Fantastically decorated donuts...

Pretty Pink donuts...

Still drooling...
Maybe I'll dream about donuts tonight. Pregnant dreams are always super realistic, so who knows, my craving could be satisfied in the morning :)

Today's been a good day. I actually got to see 4 of my dearest friends on this happy sunny Monday. Dani, Michele, Echo and Loni.
Seriously, my friends are the best.

Read these verses this morning and wanted to share:

"The law of the Lord is perfect,
restoring the soul;
The testimony of the Lord is sure,
making wise the simple.
The precepts of the Lord are right,
rejoicing the heart;
The commandment of the Lord is pure,
enlightening the eyes.
The fear of the Lord is clean,
enduring forever;
The judgments of the Lord are true,
they are righteous altogether.
They are more desirable than gold,
yes than much fine gold;
Sweeter also than honey and 
the drippings of the honeycomb."
Psalm 19:7-10

Be encouraged sweet {mmmm donuts are sweet} friends!
God is so very good!

xoxoxo



2 comments:

Claire said...

mmmmmmmmm now i'm hungry x

echo said...

Mmmmm move down here and you'll be so close to voodoo! love you!