Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Love these girls!


Good times with some wonderful friends!
Nora{left}, Jaida{right} & I had a little whirlwind of fun tonight!
Played Clue, listened to some sweet jams, made a "Happy Halloween" sign for my door, passed out candy to ONE trick or treater, ate candy corn, gummy worms, peanut butter and chocolate pumpkins, baby carrots, bbq chicken nuggets, pizza and washed it all down with vanilla cream soda... lol... "Did I really eat ALL that?"
I just love my small group girls! {wish they all could have come over but we have plans in the near future to do lunch soon and I'm already looking forward to it!} There are about 8 girls that show up on a regular basis to Thursday night youth group and each of them shines such a unique beauty! I am blessed to be a part of their lives!

Alrighty, time to hit the hay!
xoxo
Happy Wife

1 comment:

iheartkiwi said...

Sounds like a perfect girls' night!

We didn't have any trick or treaters so I am making it my personal mission to eat our entire bag of snickers myself :) Waste not want not I always say!