Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Food for Thought... and our Tummy's

One of my favorite verses... Worrying never took me anywhere but to crazytown {which is not a fun place}

What to eat this week?
Monday: Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Tuesday: Taco Salad

Wednesday: Potato Leek Soup with French Bread

Thanksgiving Thursday: Sweet Potato Bites
and of course many other tasty treats will fill our tums this day!

Friday: Lentil Soup
maybe do fruit smoothies later in the evening.

.
 Saturday: Crispy Garlic Chicken- on Salad

Sunday: Stew 

Monday: French Toast and Fruit Salad
Sounds good right now, maybe I'll swap things around and make this tonight... maybe.

all images found via Pinterest


xoxo
Happy Wife

5 comments:

echo said...

I can vouch for the grilled cheese and sweet potato bites, and stew :) potato leek soup is tonights!

Julie said...

1) Awesome quote!

2) Holy cow, I just drooled on my keyboard over that sandwich :)

jenny redford said...

That avocado grilled cheese looks amazing! Yum! And so true about worry :) Thanks for your comment! Enjoy the holiday!

Alexandra Joy said...

Sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing. If you lived closer, you could definitely come for chili and cheer! ;) Thanks for reading. xo

Terri said...

Oh I am totally stealing the quote! I worry way to much and that just made me smile!! -- PS i need that crispy garlic chicken recipie asap!

www.territerriterri.blogspot.com