Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rainy Day Smiles

Hello and cheers to you on this blustery day!
The sun has hidden his face, and the rain has been falling consistently since last night...
The drip drip drop of 'November' showers fills my ears with a pretty little tune and I am satisfied to sit in the warmth of my cozy apartment.

How are you doing today?
Hopefully well, but if you are in need of a laugh, I thought it'd be fun to do a post filled with nothing but smiling material.
Enjoy!





Children are so stinking cute when they laugh!!












I got a good smile out of these... hope you did too.
Don't forget...

What have you got to lose?
Alrighty loves... here's one last smile worthy bit I have to leave with you... It was a favorite of mine when I was a kid.
"Make Em Laugh!!"
xoxo



all pics via X

5 comments:

rebecca said...

the smiling camel got me!

S.B. said...

This post definitely made me smile. It made my day, and believe me ... My day needed it.

Thanks for the giggles!

Hailey said...

it worked! Made me laugh!! Love the singing in the rain clip!

http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

Terri said...

Love all of these!! Your blog is sooo cute! <3

www.territerriterri.blogspot.com

Megan Joy said...

That is exactly how I currently feel about my unread e-mails. lol

www.aussie-blue.com
tweet @_MeganJoy