Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Says

Had such a wonderful time with my Love in Portland yesterday, drinking eggnog lattes and viewing locally directed documentaries! 
Thoughts - special date with the Hubs was perfect... 
Surroundings - sunlight pouring through the windows and covering my floor... 
Music- I seriously cannot get enough of Ben Howard... 
Plans- Tabitha and I are meeting downtown at 1:00 for coffee and adventuring through Powell's...
Do- meal plan for this week and grocery shop...
Church- podcast at home with the Hubs/we slept in/he slept in...
Need- bangs! I am not a fan of my forehead, something about it's mass makes my eyes look super small...
Gift- what shall I get for the Hubs? wish I could share ideas here, but then he'd know what he was getting...
Love- Spotify! and use is daily...
Hurray- slept well the last 3 nights...
In- an exciting time of rediscovering/remaking self...
Should- praise my sweet Husband more. He really is so very good to me...


And Now- I shall rise from my resting place, and ready for the day. {I love that I get to wear scarves so often!} Can't forget to put my little umbrella in my purse, I'm taking the MAX downtown and will walk to Powell's. You never know what the weather's gonna do here. Though it doesn't look like this quite yet!



Chat with you later lovelies!
xoxo
HappyWife

No comments: