Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

A whole new world!

silly me!
I cried over french toast this morning...
Well, really the crying was over the fact that I made one piece soggy, and all I wanted was for the Hubs to say it wasn't a big deal... instead, he said "Ya, I thought we made sure to not soak it too long last time." No wrong intentions on his behalf, he was just thinking out loud... but me, I took it all the wrong ways! 
Poor Husband... having to deal with my new emotions. I try not to be super moody around him. No matter what time of the month. Always doing my best to think rationally and logically, even if I don't 'feel' like it. {It has saved us from countless arguments and tiffs!} But being pregnant has put a whole new spin on things. I am emotional for good reasons! lol


One of these days I'll put up a prego pic of me! I promise! Just imagine a belly filling out the rest of the space beneath the photo above. My 'girls' are growing quickly too, and finding options in the wardrobe is ever changing. Shawn and I went to Ross yesterday and I bought 3 new dresses. I'm short, 5'2, and pretty 'hippy', so pants have always been a bit tough to find. Now it's even harder. So yay for tights, skirts and dresses!!! Most days I still feel pretty despite the shifting sands, "Praise Jesus"!


I woke up a couple hours earlier than my Love today, and all I could think about was little baby E. It's hard to believe that I'm going to be a Mother. But at the same time, it's not. I am so stinking ready for this adventure!! Thrilled, excited and overjoyed! That's what I am, but it's more like deep down inside kinda happiness! 
"Little baby E, I can't wait to sing to you and rock you back and forth in my arms and surround you with kisses and love unending."


The Hubs put up Christmas lights around the railing of our porch! We have gifts wrapped and currently sitting in the window sills, and soon, our tree will be delivered {Shawn's Grandpa is bringing it out to us from the farm} decorated with lace, lights, sweet birdie ornaments and cinnamon pinecones! Christmas will be celebrated in our place this year!!! And I'm already dreaming about all the fun we're going to have!


Now to paint my nails and watch My Cousin Vinny with Shawn, while making this {before I paint my nails of course!}:
Ham and Cheese Stromboli
with Thanksgiving leftovers.



3 comments:

Mrs.S said...

Hey Hun,
I coulnt find an email for you, but would you be willing to be a part of my Recipe Wednesday Series=))If so please email me a recipe along with everything else I included in my post to everythinggirlyandbeyond@yahoo.com

Thanks dear..
XO

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Hahahaha So funny! I cried the other night bc my hubs bought the wrong dressing ;) Pregnancy will do that!

Kristen said...

You have such a cute blog!
I love all the little pictures in the previous posts, too cute!