Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

3 Hours


3 Hours of sleep, that's what I got last night... my body just wasn't tired.
A million ideas flooded my mind!
Ideas for parties I want to throw, thoughts about decorating my cozy home,
little ways I want to change this blog.
Took a bath around 1am. Thanked God for all of the amazing friends that I have.
Praised Him for creating my Mother, and me, and this little baby.
Thoughts about how I can best be a Wife to my Love, thoughts about how to make the most of these last few months we have together as just the two of us... 
{ps. Don't leave your laptop open on your bathroom counter while using dry shampoo... keys covered in a thin layer of white powder make for funny typing... still trying to wipe it all off}

SATURDAY!!! 8:30 am the Hubs and I will walk into our ultrasound appointment and find out if Baby E is a little lady or gent. 
This morning right before I stepped on the scale, Baby E jabbed me again, hard! {Roughly the size of a cantaloupe and it's getting obvious!} Felt like I was being reminded that I can't claim that weight as my own and that Baby E was saying, "Hey, you're weighing me you know!" Cause obviously, it's not really me gaining those lb's, it's my baby ;)

Someday the Hubs and I would like to get a dog. 
Not now of course, living in a two bedroom apartment as we start a family...
That would just be way too much.
Doesn't stop me from thinking about it though!
It'd be so fun to play with this fluffy little guy!
Just look at that face!!

Friends, the sun is shining BRIGHT today!
Should probably go on a walk and enjoy the beauty of it all. Who knows how long this will last.
K, it's decided! Boots on and I'm out the door...

xoxo
Happy Wife



ps Please ignore the big ugly header up there! I'm in the process of changing it... for now, I'm leaving it the way it is. I don't have time to mess with it.

2 comments:

jessica said...

I love your blog! Congratulations on being pregnant!

I have so many nights like that where I have too many thoughts going through my head that I can't sleep. It's kind of bitter sweet. :)

And that dog...adorable!!

Katie said...

That dog is adorable! I count down the days until I am out of college and can have one of my own :)

Congratulations on having your first bun in the oven. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Have you thought of any names?