Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Let The Wild Rumpus Begin

My world has collided into an amazing and wonderful gift...
My eyes are filled with tears, my heart filled and overflowing with love and my body filled with life!
I have the joy and privilege of being a Mother to these perfect little creations.

Emerson James

Hunter Owen

BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!


Baby 'E' is not alone...
Baby E, we now know is our sweet little son Emerson
and right above him, is our second sweet little son Hunter!
Good morning from the THREE of us!
Yesterday, the adventure that I walk in, got a thousand times more wonderful!! 
And I can barely contain my joy!

xoxo

14 comments:

S.B. said...

Wow! How amazing is that!

Congrats on this wonderful suprise!

Jessica Lauren said...

I am only just meeting you but can not suspend my congratulations to you and your family. I am excited to read more as your journey unfolds.

Amy @ dwell in the season said...

Ah! How awesome! That is just amazing - what a surprise! Was this your first ultrasound? Oh, I can't wait to see and read more about your pregnancy these next few months! :)

Terri said...

Wow!!!! That's amazing!

Congrats to you and your's you are offically out numbered by men. Ahh how fun it would be to have twins... Can't wait to watch the rest of your Journey!

www.territerriterri.blogspot.com

Claire said...

oh my goodness!!!!! how exciting!
Ps....i have just written your xmas card for Tamaras card swap. If i'd read this first i would have put their names on too!!

Katie said...

huge congratulations to you :) I love the name Emerson! I'm sure you are so excited.

what a great surprise.

Taesha said...

Congrats! I just came across your blog and i love it, and im excited to hear the many stories to come!

Matt Norman said...

oh. my. goodness. Twice the joy and goodness!!!! My cousin has twin boys and they are fantastic!!! I am so excited for you two (to be four!)!!!!!! Let me know if you need anything!
xoxo, Anna N

Katie Moon said...

Yay! Congrats to you and Shawn! What a wonderful Christmas Blessing.

Fly Me to the Moon said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! TWINS! That is amazing and exciting!!! congrats to your family! I am so so happy for you!

susanne evangelista said...

Wow! How exciting :)

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!

Jess said...

That is awesome news!! Congratulations!!

weareabeginning said...

So cute! Congratulations! :)