Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

A little bit of this, A little bit of that... Weekend in Review

My friend Loni is my favorite person to laugh with!!

Boots, leggings, pajamas, and coat barely zipping over my belly... buying tickets early Saturday morning for our upcoming 'show'. 

Sleeping Husband, tired after hanging out with Ben, Will and Jack.

Some of the greatest words ever penned.

"Please, just smile for the camera!"

On our way to church... Someday I'm gonna convince my Love to pose for me!
Pinned this, and plan on putting it up in my boys room.
Emerson+Hunter=Awesome

Love my brother!!! After posting this pic on Facebook, all I could think about was my big booty... and then, he went and wrote the above! I've been laughing about it since this morning. 
Laughter continues to fill my days! 

Christmas shopping and wrapping complete. Now to give the gifts, which is really the BEST part.
Can't wait for my Mama to be here!!! Soon, soon soon! Thursday afternoon :)

Happy Monday friends,
Hope you have a fabulous week!
xoxo
AmberDawn

ps. Feeling my babies move around during church is so special. All of us praising God together... Priceless.

1 comment:

KK said...

what a great post! and so inspiring!!!!

xx
Kristina