Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese

This girl wakes up very HUNGRY every morning!
Seriously, I wake up and I HAVE to eat!

Boys need to eat! I need to eat!

Speaking of being hungry...
I'm buying this for the boys room.
Like it?

Hubby and I had a fun date last night!
Went to Spaghetti Factory and finished up our Christmas shopping.
It wasn't super date-ish, but any time with him is special! 
Before the boys are born we have a BIG weekend planned. 
Our Anniversary is the 9th of January, but we'll celebrate on the 21st. I can't wait to tell you what we're gonna do/who we're gonna see! All in good time my dearies :)

Tonight we're babysitting the coolest little men in the whole wide world. {not counting the ones movin' around in side me of course!}
This pic was taken a couple summers ago, but it's still one of my very favorite!!
Ben and Will, the two on the outside are now 8!
And Jack, holding onto my arm, is 5!
Hours of fun ahead! Filled with silly conversations, hugs, game playing and movie watching. They make me happy!!

K, I'm off to make some lunch, it's a creamy tomato soup, grilled cheese sandwich kinda day.
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!
xoxo
AmberDawn

ps... oddest comment on my blog yesterday! From Abercrombie and Fitch?!
"YES, Happy life Is very important for everyone! So We Need Smile Alway In Our Life!"
The link attached to it took you straight to the Abercrombie website... no way I'm publishing that stuff.
Oh advertising!


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS! twin boys?!?! Wow, i'm sure they're going to be super adorable. eat healthy and be happy! :D

Come and enter!
In Love With Fashion Giveaway.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/