Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snowy, slushy, rainy day.

"I love you Hunter & Emerson"

Feeling movement...

Been reading this book and I can't help but underline something if not everything on every page!

Breakfast for lunch with my brother. 
Pancakes
Bacon
Hashbrowns 
&
Scrambled Eggs

Watching "Yes Man" and thinking that a nap is a MUST before youth group tonight!

Spent almost 3 hours this morning at Insomnia, sipping coffee and reading The Word and the Psalm 23 book. 

My whole perspective on life is changing lately.
Not just because I'm about to be a Mother,
but also because I've been pressing into my Heavenly Father. 
His wisdom is central to the way I go about each day and approaching this ever changing world with Him at my side is refreshing.

Hope you're all doing well!
xoxo

2 comments:

Fly Me to the Moon said...

everything in this post sounds amazing! xoxo

21SaraLoves said...

This post made me feel peaceful. Hope you are planning of showing us pictures of your boys after they are born, I am looking forward to seeing them :)

www.21saraloves.blogspot.com