Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A whole lot'a not'a!

Ah, clean hair, shaved legs, smooth belly! I'm all cozy and ready for bed.
Glad to still be able to reach my legs with the razor... but it's not super easy when one of my little boys, or both, are crammed into my bending point. {once known as my waist, which is now non-existant} 
Thought I had what it takes to write a blog post tonight, but I'm quickly realizing that I don't.
This girl's tired, and all I want to do is lay down and curl up next to my Hubby.
I will tell you this before hitting the hay. I purchased a little treat for myself today {we never buy candy}, and I was thoroughly thrilled with what I brought home.
LifeSavers Gummies!
You should try them. They are so good. Pineapple Punch is my favorite of the three flavors.

Goodnight loves,
talk to you soon.
xoxo

3 comments:

Fly me to the moon said...

man I almost bought these today! now its a must! I may have a slight addiction to candy. eeeps!

Happy Wife said...

A must indeed! I want more :)

21SaraLoves said...

Never tried those but they look really good. Love lifesavers and gummies so I think I am going to keep an eye out for these :)

www.21saraloves.blogspot.com