Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Butterflies and Nickel Creek


I've got butterflies on my belly,
Nickel Creek singing to me from our Apple tv,
Poppyseed muffins in the oven,
&
Windows open with a breeze blowing through my home,
A new candle burning in the bathroom that's filling our entire apartment with the scent of citrus,
and a friend I haven't seen in 7 years on their way to stay with us for the weekend.

We'll have chili for dinner and play games tonight I'm sure!
Who knows what tomorrow holds, but I have a feeling it'll be a busy/fun Saturday.
And then Sunday the Hubs and I will drive down to Eugene to see some friends.
{have I told you how much I love taking little road trips with my man? if not, now you know... I love it. Nothing but conversation and music and the beautiful world gracing us with its presence as we pass by... it's glorious!}

And now to check the muffins...
hugs and kisses to you all!!!


No comments: