Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Guests

Yesterday morning we said goodbye to these two boys.
Both Shawn and I enjoy having people come stay with us, meeting new friends and catching up with old friends...
Someday we want a big house where we can host a hundred parties a year, and let people stay with us, and feed whom ever walks through our doors.
For now, we'll share our couch and floor and the little food we have in our cupboards. No matter the space we have, big or small, hosting is always fun!


I have so many things I could blog about right now, but I need to sleep for a bit before my appointment.
{I get to see Emerson and Hunter in 2 hours! via ultrasound of course}
Maybe I'll write more tonight... 
Happy Monday to you!
xoxo 
AmberDawn

1 comment:

deertale said...

Hosting friends is so fun!!! I hope someday you will host me! and we'll do the same for you guys!