Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

OH MY GOSH!

I enjoy these moments...

Sitting on the couch, watching Once Upon a Time and enjoying a
late night tea with my Hubby in our birdie mugs... can I call an eagle a birdie?

Hanging out with Dani and showing her the joys of instagram, and the ins and outs of blogger,
We are still in shock that we both have iPhones... us once 'poor' single girls buying everything at the dollar store and Winco... we had some fun cheap adventures she and I.

Thinking about the sweet little brothers that are in my womb and creating things for them.
These airplanes will soon be hanging from their ceiling.
{only 2 of them are made out of the pretty flower paper... but there will be pretty in their room as much as boy}

Spending time with these lovely girls every Thursday. They're pretty cool!

Last night at youth group, after the teaching and during small group, we sat around in our circle, me with my feet propped up in the middle of us all, and the 6 of my girls that were there and I began to share what was on our hearts. We spoke about how reassuring it is that God does in fact have wonderful plans for our lives. That He knows us better than we know ourselves, and that he's taking care of us and leading us forever on into new days with Him...
"OH MY GOSH!"
gasp
"What the!"
All the girls freaked out at once!
Little Emerson and Hunter were putting on a show! 
The girls stared at my belly in awe as my babies swam around for a good 10 minutes.
We continued our conversation about the wonders of God, but rather than looking at each other, the girls had locked their gaze upon the ever shifting bump that was before them.

I love sharing life with these ladies. 6th, 7th and 8th graders... Each with such a fun and beautiful spirit.
Yesterday I napped for 2 hours in the afternoon, just so I'd have energy to go to church.
{I'm there from about 6-9:30 each Thursday}
It's been fun sharing this new season with them as well. Their questions are so precious and honest... wondering about the details of what it's like for a baby to live within a womb, and how it affects me on a day to day basis. I love sharing with them about how God formed us all! It's a peak into His incredible design, and there's no ignoring that a Master Creator is at work here!
~
Granola and greek yogurt were not enough for me this morning!
I need to feed the 3 of us.
Thinking an apple and scrambled eggs... that should do the job.
k Love you all,
xoxo
Happy Wife


4 comments:

deertale said...

aww I wanna be in your small group! I bet your a great leader!

21SaraLoves said...

Your small group sounds really great! Oh and I love those birdie mugs!

www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

How awesome! I'm involved with youth girls as well. I loved reading this:) Have a wonderful weekend!!

So Truly Lovely said...

I LOVE those airplanes-can't wait to see their room!!!!!! Would love to be on the docket to make a meal for you too when they arrive...truly saved our lives! xoxo, Anna