Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Morning in Pictures





The four of us have been up since 9 this morning.
Spent time reading, talking about life, writing out lists of things we want to do ~To Thrive lists.
It's important for us to yes, work hard at what we have to do, but also to put energy and time into doing things that we enjoy.
Hubbies is things like shooting guns, working out, serving with passion, 
putting his all into the job he's been blessed with.
I wrote out two... The one above consists more of the work I'm called to do as a stay at home wife and how I can organize it to get it done while pregnant... One day of cleaning is a little too much for me and this body of three ;)
The other one is filled with things like going on walks, listening to music and dancing, loving on my Hubby, spending time with my girl friends and learning about how to be a good Mama.
Personally, I LOVE knowing that my work is here, at home. 
Taking care of my family and doing my best to make the most of what we have. 
Keeping what we have in order, and respecting the time that God has given me.
I want to be the best darn house wife there ever was! Okay, really, not the best, but one of the best! I don't need to be better than anyone else.

So far, the weekend is off to a great start.
Game playing, and family friend time to come!
This is a good life.
xoxo

4 comments:

Janell said...

Your list is great. I especially like that its not labeled a "To Do" list. The word "thrive" is so much for friendly. I'm also a stay at homer and I find that I struggle sometimes with keeping up with all there is to get done around the home. It really is a full time job and it sucks that not a lot of people think of that way. I want to be the best housewife I can be, too and maybe breaking up tasks to span a week would help me. Thanks for the inspiration :)
xo,
Janell

deertale said...

it sounds cozy and productive! makes me what to make some lists over here!

21SaraLoves said...

You have very pretty writing and just by following your blog I am convinced that you are going to be an amazing mama!

www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

I like your list :) check out my blog today, i nominated you for an award! have a great week!
Jessica
www.happygirlprettygirl.blogspot.com