Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

My heart could burst!

It's hard to believe that there are two little baby boys living within my body. 
Well, kind of hard to believe...
I feel them move!
I've seen their faces, 
heard their heartbeats, 
and experience them sucking the life out of me on a day to day basis...
But still, two babies, both 2+ pounds, and over a foot long... 
Stretching from the top of my torso to the bottom, pushing into my ribs and squishing my bladder all at once.


Today, during my appointment at least, Emerson James was all movement and no posing:
This was the best shot we got of him...

Hunter Owen on the other hand was sleeping sound and facing out, so we got a special little pic of him:
and...
I can't wait to kiss those little lips!!

Right at the end of the ultrasound, Emerson moved over to Hunter and they were face to face for a while.
Fills this Mama's heart with so much love!!

The thought of them laughing together, and playing together and snuggling together... my heart could burst!
I pray that they will be such special friends to one another!

Never in all my life had I imagined what it would be like to be pregnant and carry my child...
Now I'm there, very pregnant with two children!
"Oh my handsome little men, you have no idea how happy I am that you are mine!"
This is a joy like none other! 

"Thank You God for letting me experience this amazing miracle!!"
xoxo
Amber Dawn


5 comments:

Nicole said...

I think little Hunter might just have his momma's nose... ;) I am so so excited for you!!

Claire said...

i am always amazed that two fit in there!! it's noce that they have each other for company :)

So Truly Lovely said...

so excited for you four :) I still am in shock that you have two in there-I have had a super-easy pregnancy and I still can't imagine if there were two! God has been preparing you for years for something this awesome :)

Bailey@Lost&Found said...

This is beautiful! Congratulations! I am so so so happy for you!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

Meg {henninglove} said...

congrats on your twins!! that is very exciting. one of my friends is due at the end of may with twin boys as well. hope you have been feeling ok today!