Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

To walk in beauty.



A happy hello to you! 
I am jumping into this weekend with fresh perspective and cleared focus.
"God is my Shepherd, I won't be wanting...He makes me rest in fields of green by quite streams..."
This time is His, and I will pursue Him with great diligence. 

Babies and I are enjoying this time together.
I talk to them more now, and even laugh with them... 

Figured I should strike a little pose for you as I show off my belly.

"We do not want merely to see beauty... We want something else which can hardly be put into words - to be united with the beauty we see, to pass into it, to receive it into ourselves, to bathe in it, to become part of it."
~ C.S.Lewis 'The Weight of Glory' ~

"Longing is the hearts treasury."
~ Augustine ~

Someday we will know what it is to walk in beauty, to pass through it and to bathe in it... We will become a part of the beauty that we long to know! This I believe with all my heart! God has such great wonders in store for us!

xoxo
Happy Wife


5 comments:

bekkah said...

cute belly pics :]

i really like that quote from weight of glory. it's one of my favorite books!

tywo said...

Oh my, you are the cutest pregnant human ever!!
You are adorable! I wish you so much happiness!


LOVE!

brittany said...

i love your fresh perspective :) and cs lewis, oh he was a wise one! look at that precious belly on you, i bet those babes are so happy in there!

Giuli said...

Wow cute belly now!
It was a long time since my lst visti to your blog.
Fantastic news, I'm happy for you!

deertale said...

look at that beautiful belly! xoxo