Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

I think I can I think I can...

If you're friends with me on Facebook, or follow me on Instagram, then you've probably already seen this picture...
But for keeping records and memories here within this blog, I will share it again. 
BAM! That's my belly full of babies!


If you're wondering why I haven't blogged this week... It's only because everything's been the same. Nothing new to tell you about. And this mind has been slightly empty of thoughts and intelligence. All my brain is focused on is sending signals and telling my body to take care of Hunter and Emerson. They are growing growing growing!


Two little boys living in this one short torso... Makes almost every movement difficult. And that's no exaggeration. Sitting, standing, walking, bending, laying... Oh but we're making it work. 


K, now for some weekend Hubby time. 
xoxo
Happy Wife

2 comments:

Jessica said...

OH my goodness! Not much longer! You still look adorable!!

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

Oh you are beautiful! I love how you wrote this "All my brain is focused on is sending signals and telling my body to take care of Hunter and Emerson".. so awesome how God made us!