Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Steak and Strawberries

Really working on this right now...
Took a shower, washed my hair, shaved my legs, along with my armpits and arms {yes, I shave my arms}
combed through my hair, lotioned up this belly, rubbed my feet with a cooling foot cream,
and now... I'm exhausted.
Laying on my left side, squishing Emerson a bit, drinking water and doing my best to "inhale, exhale".
As soon as I get up, I'm having steak and strawberries, because that's what this pregnant body wants.
Then, I'll get to poking around and doing some things around the house... hopefully.

Nearing the 'end' is a good feeling... even if I'm getting v e r y  s l o w. We're going somewhere!!
Hallelujah Praise the Lord!!
xoxo


a couple hours later....
added avocado
you can think what you want, but it was delish!

4 comments:

Christina Marie said...

haha, well you got lots accomplished today anyway!!! :)
have a happy week doll

21SaraLoves said...

Amazing that you can still shave you legs with two babies growing and kicking inside of you! So that itself I think is an accomplishment!

www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

Deanne Lawrence said...

Yum...Uncle Chris is thinking we should try this some time... :)

Danya said...

Personally, I think that avocado fruit salad looks delish! And hang in there girl! Enjoy the slow pace, the silence and the rest, cause things will be much more hectic once these sweet boys arrive {I'm sure you're reminded of this daily}. And yes - bravo to the shaving! I'm sure at some point, I'll be one hairy momma when I'm preggers...haha {sorry babe}.

Lots of love....